ELBOW BALL CHECK VALVES
Lift stations - Pumping stations
Elbow ball valves are used in lift stations and pumping stations for the separation of solids and pumps and check features for back flow functions.
Through the cover open in service position, the ball stops may be serviced without removing the valve .
Elbow ball check valves with rubberized coated ball check, also operates as a water check valve for use in hydrophore sets and wet wells.
Elbow ball check valves or combination knife gate valves with threaded and flange connection are used for self-actuating protection against reversible backflow when the pump/compressor stops.
Elbow Ball check valve sizes
Threaded - 1 1/4 inch to 2 inch
Flange sizes 125# 2 inch to 12 inch
COMBI Elbow and knife gate valves provide a manual cutting off of media by closing the knife gate valve. The knife gate valve is an integral part of the combo unit.
Combi Sizes Available:
Threaded Inlet / Flanged outlet - 2 inch
Flanged 125# (2 inch - 4 inch )
Elbow check valves are used in wastewater systems up to a temperature of 104ºF and a pH range of 4-8.
Elbow Check Valves
- Enable more compact construction of the pump chamber.
- Low service time – Elbow ball check valves take less than 15 minutes to service.
- Quick replacement time – staff maintenance personal can quickly replace the valve balls in a simple procedure.
- Full opening at the velocity of 2.3 fps
- Easy access to valves interior and the ball enables, placing the cover in the in servicing position.
- Reduce vibrations, very quiet operational noise.
Elbow Ball Check valves may also be used in slurry lines for mine process control.
- Range of available diameters: 1 1/4″ – 12″.
- Pressure rated to 230 PSI (all valves are tested to 150 PSI leak test / 230 PSI hydrostatic shell test).
- Medium temperature: max 104ºF (temporarily to 140ºF).
- Painted with a 200 µm thick coat of epoxy paint, RAL 5015 (optional: 300 µm, other colours).
- Flanges complying with ANSI/ASME B16.1 Class 125.
- Patents no.: US 8,146,618 B2, US 8,082,949 B2.
- API 598 tests and requirements.
Lift stations complete and fully automated installations, which do not require any constant operation by technicians.
They are intended to pump municipal waste in pressure sewage systems, in a wide range of capacities and delivery heads solely with the use of compressed air: a system without any pumps.
Pressure lines to gravity lines. Up to 340 ft. head lifts.
- Patents no.: US 8,641,386 B2, US 8,347,912 B2.
- Comply with harmonized norm EN 12050-1,2,4.
- Comply with the requirements of the Directive: 89/106/EWG.
- Lifting height up to 10 bars.
- Pipe sizes from 3 to 6 inch
- Sewage pumping over very large distances and/or heights (pumping pressure to 10 bars). FTH20 334 ft.
- Municipal or industrial sewage.
- Main, zonal or local lift station.
- Pumping sewage in sections threaten by putrescibility in the discharge pipe (periodic aeration and/or emptying of the pipeline from the wastewater function).
- Refresh pumped sewage and prevent putrefying during transport.
- Allow periodic entire emptying of pressing pipeline using compressed air.
- Allow the possibility to adjust the efficiency of the lift station to the current requirements without replacing any equipment.
- Enable safe and hygienic operation by placing technological part in the dry chamber.
- Do not cause any silting or formation of sludge and surface scum as a result of sedimentation and floatation in the retention chamber.
Request a Quote: Westatlantic Tech Corp. 902 455 4455