Stainless steel flap valves WA-FV-stainless are backflow preventers on the discharge outlet of drainage systems. Rising water levels actuated closing of the flap preventing backflow providing flood protection.
Nominal size 100 to 2000 mm, for round and rectangular openings, for fastening on a concrete wall or for flange to flange connection.
Nominal size: 100 mm to 2000 mm
Round, square and rectangular openings
Wall mounted flange connection, with chemical anchor bolt fastners.
Maximum corrosion resistance, stainless steel material - acid bath cleaned and passivated.
The flap cover is designed for mounting on a flat wall with chemical anchor bolts or for a flange connection.
Stainless steel 304, 316Ti or galvanised steel
Sealing elastomers: EPDM, NBR
Shock absorber door closing designs for shock closing or noise reduction in populated areas.
Flap covers are backflow preventers in rain storage reservoirs or for flood protection purposes. The flap cover opens to allow flow with a low inside pressure and closes when water head pressure increses on the cover. The cover has a reinforced design for pressure up to 6 m wc on the cover.
EPDM rubber seals are wastewater, frost and aging resistant. Flap covers are available in round, rectangular and square design. For mounting on flat walls all necessary anchor bolts are included. Flap valves are also available for casting into concrete, for flange to flange connections or may be mounted on the pipe ends.
▪ Leakage rate better than ACWWA and DIN 19569-4 limitations
▪ Excellent sealing performance
▪ Wastewater resistant sealing material
▪ Up to 6 m wc pressure (higher pressure possible)
▪ Durable operating reliabilty Corrosion resistance
▪ Maximum corrosion resistance due to stainless steel material, all acid cleaned and passivated in own pickling plant Versions Each version is available with different cover designs
▪ Flat cover for using in case of outer water level under the pipe
▪ Flat cover with counterweight for using with very lowl drainage pressure
▪ Flap cover with counterweight available
Areas of Application
▪ Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants
▪ Rain reservoirs
▪ Flood protection
Sluice Gates Stainless steel:
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp, 902 455 4455
USA: Texas, TX, Houston, New York, NY, Illinois, IL, North Dakota, ND, Iowa, IA, Ohio, OH, Michigan, New York, NY, Kentucky, KC, California, CA, Colorado, Denver, Louisiana, LA, Florida, FL., Pennsylvania, PA. Canada, Ontario, Oakville, Toronto, London, Hamilton. BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, New Brunswick, NS, Newfoundland.