Monolithic Insulating Joints, Pipeline Insulating
Electrical isolation and cathodic protection
Monolithic isolation joints are used to electrically isolate oil and gas pipelines.
Pipeline Monolithic Isolation joints eliminate short circuits. They electrically "split-up" long pipelines and branch lines into distinctive cathodic protection systems.
All Pipe diameters, standard ISO 3183-API 5L - and other specified pipe grades
Design Code: ASME B 31.3 - ASME B 31.4 - ASME B 31.8 - ASME VIII Div.I Appx. 2
- Design pressure: (BarG) 6 to1034.5
- Design temperature: (°C) Standard Application 0 to 90° - Special Application -173 to 180°C
- Rating: (ASME/ANSI #) Class 150 to 2500 "ANSI/ASA" - 3000 to 15000 "API"
- Ends: "BW" Butt Welded: - API 5L / B16.25 / B16.5 / MSS SP75
- Connection Pipe: 15 to 3000mm / 1/2" to 120"
- Connection Pipe WT: 2.7 to 152.4mm / 0.154" to 6"
- Joint Overall Length: 150 to 12000 (over 3000 insulation joint + extension pipe)
- Installation: Above ground / underground / subsea
- Hydrostatic Test: 1.5 Times the Design Pressure ( Or as per Customer Requirements )
- Dielectric Test: 1.5 to 5 KV @ 1 minute AC 50÷60 Hz (Special 20 KV @ 1 minute AC 50÷60 Hz)
- Electric insulation Test: > 200 MΩ @ 1000 Volt DC ( Special > 100 GΩ @ 5000 Volt DC )
Monolithic Joints are coated to prevent corrosion and are 100% tested hydrostatically, electrically and for weld performance.
Monolithic Joints provide electrical sectioning and passive protection against corrosion, they are installed in inlet and outlet pipes, on meters, tanks, pumping station, etc.
Monolithic Isolating Joints do not require maintenance, and they improve the cathodic protection of gas, water and petroleum pipelines with important savings in operation and maintenance cost.
Depending on the specification, monolithic isolation joints may be a stock item or built to spec for specific applications:
Double 'O' Ring Seal Monolithic Isolation Joint
Quote Sample Document
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp