Boot Seals external Weatherproof Pipe Seals for pipe not centered Pipe-Seals external mount units Pipe-Seals external wall mount Pipe Seals- multi pipe penetrations Pipe Seals water hammer isolation Seals differential settlement Pipe Seals & waterproof liner seal Pipe Seals for vibration damping Pipe Sealing for metal tank walls Pipe Seals for axial movement-NS Pipe Seals through floor slabs End Seals casing pipes Pipe Plug Seals taper fit Manhole Seals joint jnflow Pipe Seal Boots Septic Tanks Connector Boots pipe to manhole Pipe Seals Weatherproof Split Boot Pipe Seals hi-temp silicone rubber Pipe Sealing Internal repair
Wall Sleeves for Large Pipes Wall Sleeves External Wall Wall Sleeves Split For Existing Pipes Wall Sleeves Split Boot Weatherproof Wall Sleeves Flange Connect Wall Sleeves Puddle Flange Wall Sleeves Tank Connection Wall Sleeves Multi-Conduit entry Wall Sleeves Tempoary Entry
- END SEALS
Repair Clamp Split Bolted Repair Clamps Flange Leak Repair Clamps Pit Hole Leaks Repair Clamps Encapsulating Repair Clamps Pipe Bends Repair Pipe Leak Inside
Restraint Coupling Couplings HDPE & PVC Pipes Couplings PVC to Steel Pipe Couplings Stainless Housing Repair Couplings different size pipes High Pressure Pipe Couplings
Pipe Plugs Pneumatic Pipe Plug sectional large pipes Pipe Plugs Mechanical Packers Pipe Repair Internal
Heated Wraps TOTES Heated Wraps DRUMS Heated Wraps PUMPS Heated Wraps TANKS Heated Tarps CONCRETE Heated Wraps PIPES Drum Ovens 4 Barrel Heaters
BUILDING ENTRY PIPE SEALS
PUDDLE FLANGE EDPM PIPE SEALS
SEAL PIPES FROM OUTSIDE WALL
MANWAY HATCH COVERS
FLANGE ISOLATION KITS
MONOLITHIC ISOLATION JOINTS
Monolithic Insolating Joints
Monolithic Isolation joints, (MIJ) provide Cathodic Protection for pipelines.
Cathodic Protection for all pipe sizes, standard ISO 3183-API 5L - other specified pipe grades are available.
Design Codes: ASME B 31.3 - ASME B 31.4 - ASME B 31.8 - ASME VIII Div.I Appx. 2 - EN 10204 3.1
- Design pressure: (BarG) 6 to1034.5
- Design temperature: (°C) Standard Application 0 to 90° - Special Application -173 to 180°C
- Rating: (ASME/ANSI #) Class 150 to 2500 "ANSI/ASA" - 3000 to 15000 "API"
- Ends: "BW" Butt Welded: - API 5L / B16.25 / B16.5 / MSS SP75
- Connection Pipe: 15 to 3000mm / 1/2" to 120"
- Connection Pipe WT: 2.7 to 152.4mm / 0.154" to 6"
- Joint Overall Length: 150 to 12000 (over 3000 insulation joint + extension pipe)
- Installation: Above ground / underground / subsea
- Hydrostatic Test: 1.5 Times the Design Pressure ( Or as per Customer Requirements )
- Dielectric Test: 1.5 to 5 KV @ 1 minute AC 50÷60 Hz (Special 20 KV @ 1 minute AC 50÷60 Hz)
- Electric insulation Test: > 200 MΩ @ 1000 Volt DC ( Special > 100 GΩ @ 5000 Volt DC )
Monolithic Isolation Joints are coated to prevent corrosion and are 100% tested hydrostatically, electrically and for weld performance.
Monolithic Isolation Joints provide electrical sectioning and passive protection against corrosion, they are installed in inlet and outlet pipes, on meters, tanks, pumping station, etc.
Monolithic Isolating Joints do not require maintenance, they improve the cathodic protection of gas, water and petroleum pipelines. providingimportant savings in operation and maintenance cost.
Monolithic isolation joints, stock or built to spec: depending on specification.
Monolithic Isolation Joints Data PDF
Monolithic Isolation Joint Quote Request form
Request email quote or call Westatlantic 1-902 455-4455
Double 'O' Ring Seal Monolithic Isolation Joint
ASTM A500/A500M, ASTM A53, ASTM SA53, ASTM A795
ASTM A252, ASTM A795, ASTM A106, A53 GR.B, ASTM A312
ASTM A358 Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ASTM A790
ASTM A928 Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, API5LC, ASTM B775
EN10217-7 TC 1/2
Contact us: Westatlantic Tech Corp.